November 14, 2012

Thankful – Day 14 – Naysayers


The definition of a naysayer is someone who denies, refuses, opposes, or is skeptical or cynical about something and who habitually expresses negative or pessimistic views of it. I am thankful for them because there isn't one person in this world who is not negative about something. Religion and politics are probably the two most hated subjects and get people the most heated. For example: I believe in God and democrats. That’s pretty much it. Everything else doesn’t exist including those aliens and reptilians that everyone talks about (unless the republicans are reptilians, then I’ll believe that). No matter what you say, I will not change my mind, you lying whore. Don’t bother showing me proof because I still won’t believe it because  you lied to me last week when you said you’d get me some fries from McDonald’s and you didn’t. How can I ever believe you again? Liar.

See? Naysayers can be fun. They’re the people you pick on because you think you’re right all the time just like they do. 

The President and McKayla aren't impressed with you, you naysayer.

No comments: