November 22, 2012

Thankful – Day 22 – Vacation


Who doesn’t love vacations? Who doesn’t deserve vacations? No one. Even a lame stay-cation that people do nowadays is better than sticking around at your job for another week straight. And if you don’t work and you are at home all day, you still deserve a vacation because I assume that you are a stay at home mom/dad and do all the house stuff. If you don’t, here’s my chance to tell you to get off your lazy ass because your significant other works too hard for vacations for you to be such a schlep.

I’m thankful that my job allows vacations…four weeks of them a year plus holidays and personal days. Not too bad, eh? Don’t be jealous. I’m sure others have it better than I do. Like lottery winners. Vaca all the time, vaca all the time, vaca all the tiiiiiiiime…(that’s to the tune of “Party All the Time” by none other than the Eddie Murphy). Powerball is up to $325 million. Please wait while I hold my breath….

It's definitely time for a vacation if you've reached this point.

No comments: