November 18, 2012

Thankful – Day 18 – Rainbows


Who doesn’t love a rainbow? If you don’t, you’re queer and if you’re queer you really should anyway for logo purposes. (I know, I used the word in a politically incorrect way and may be a little hypocritical of my last post, but you’ll get over it I promise.) There can be the nastiest, ugliest, most devastating storm on the planet and after it’s all over, there’s a pretty rainbow there to brighten your dark day. You can turn the water hose on to water your flowers and BAM! there’s a rainbow in the mist. What’s cool to me is that a rainbow is always in the same color order: Roy G. Biv (or for the ignorant folks who don’t have a clue who or what that is: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet). It’s just cool. Too bad there really isn’t a pot o’ gold at the end of it…or is there? I’ve never seen the end of a rainbow in the sky before….hmmmm. 

A double rainbow is even better.

No comments: