November 15, 2012

Thankful – Day 15 – Orange


Nope, not orangES – the color orange. It is my most favorite color in the world; therefore it deserves a shout out in its own blog entry. If you don’t like orange, piss off.

I’m not talking about that bright ass Tennessee orange color or the color of highway signs/cones/barrels. I’m talking more of a burnt orange, like Texas orange. (And, no, I don’t give two shits about Tennessee or Texas teams.) It’s nice and pleasant and easy on the eyes and you don’t need sunglasses to look at it when you’re outside. I’d like to have an orange car. That’s my next goal. Orange diamonds would be cool but they’d be manmade and who wants that? Orange is also a nice color in the fall or in a sunset. Orange eyeballs would be neat, too. Ok, now I’m just rambling. You get the picture. I really like orange.

See, isn't this nice?

And you know you want to be here.

No comments: